Most children have such moments when they have extra energy. But how often do you need to tell your child to slow down or stop interrupting. We provide ADHD treatment for hyperactive children of age group 2 to 17 years old. Hyperactivity is a sign of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADHD in children can also happen with other conditions.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD) is also called attention deficit disorder(ADD)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) affects teens and children’s and can continue in adulthood. ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder in children. Children with ADHD may be overactive and unable to control their impulses. Or they may have trouble in paying attention. These behaviors interfere with school and home life. So children need proper adhd treatment to overcome this problem.
It is more common in boys than girls. It is usually discovered during the early school years when a child begins to have problems in paying attention to anything.
Therapies For ADHD Treatment
Many ADHD symptoms can be managed with therapy.
- BALANCE BOARD THERAPY
- BRAIN GYM THERAPY
- LOOP THERAPY(GYMNASTIC PROGRAM)
- LISTENING THERAPY
- REFLEX INTEGRATION THERAPY
- AUDIO VISUAL THERAPY
- PRISM THERAPY
- ORA FACIAL AND LOGOTHERAPY FOR SPEECH DEVELOPMENT
- RUNNING PROGRAM THERAPY
- CYCLING PROGRAM THERAPY
- HANDLE THERAPY
- ART THERAPY
- NEURO THERAPY
- TACTILE THERAPY
- MUSIC THERAPY
- RESPIRATORY PATTERNING THERAPY
- ARCHETYPE THERAPY
- READING/MATHS/ENCYCLOPEDIA PROGRAM
- BEHAVIOR PROGRAM
- NUTRITION, SUPPLEMENTS & DIET
All these are foreign techniques for adhd treatment.
Types Of ADHD
- Inattentive: Being distracted, poor concentration and organizational skills
- Impulsive: taking risks, interrupting
- Hyperactivity: talkative and never seems to slow down
We provide best adhd treatment for all three types of ADHD.
The adhd symptoms in children are divided into three categories:
Inattention Child with ADHD:
- Easily gets distracted
- Does not follow the instructions or does not finish the tasks
- Does not seem to be listening
- Ignores and makes negligent mistakes
- Forgets about daily activities
- There are problems in organizing daily tasks
- Do not like to do things that still need to sit
- Often loses things
- Sees the daytime dream
Impulsivity Child with ADHD:
- Problem in waiting for a turn
- Interrupts others
hyperactive Child with ADHD:
- Whispers, fits, or bounces on the seating
- Does not sit for long
- There is a problem playing quietly
- Always keep moving, like running or climbing things (in teenagers and adults, it is usually described as restlessness.)
- Does more than talk
If your child shows any of these symptoms then contact us for adhd treatment.
Causes Of ADHD
- Heredity ADHD runs in families so needs proper adhd treatment on time.
- Chemical imbalance people with ADHD may have brain chemicals out of balance
- The brain changes. Areas of the brain that control meditation is less active in children with ADHD.
- Poor nutrition, infection, smoking, drinking and substance abuse during pregnancy. These things can affect the development of a child’s brain.
- Toxins, such as lead. They can affect a child’s brain development.
- Brain injury or brain disorder Damage to the front part of the brain is called frontal lobe, can cause problems with controlling impulses and emotions.
Effects Of ADHD
ADHD Disorder causes many negative effects on children, so they need adhd treatment as soon as possible.
- social isolation
- low job performance
- Inability to make a permanent bond with others
- Leaving school
- Teen pregnancy
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Risk-taking behavior increase
- conduct disorder
- Family Disruption and Stress
- The risk for casual injuries
- substance abuse
- antisocial personality disorder
Why Choose IIAHP
- Best Results in the whole country
- All children are improving
- Many international Techniques under one roof
- Foreign Therapists visit IIAHP twice a year for teaching new techniques to IIAHP Staff.
- Senior IIAHP Staff takes training in foreign countries to keep the team updated about latest techniques for best results.
- Fully air-conditioned office.
- 100% area under CCTV surveillance and parents are allowed to check footage whenever they want to check for any doubts in their mind.
- We also give homeopathy.
- We Take New Children All Year.
- The advanced intellectual program that includes Reading, Maths, Encyclopedia etc. for all-round development of the child.
- Home programs also available for distant/foreign parents.
- We give guidance for nutrition, supplements, and diet.
- We provide Autism Treatment, Down Syndrome Treatment, Cerebral Palsy Treatment, Speech Therapy, ADHD Treatment, Dyslexia Treatment, Developmental Delay Treatment, Mental Retardation Treatment, Slow Learners Treatment, and Therapies for Special Needs Children etc.