Down Syndrome Treatment
Down syndrome (sometimes called Down’s syndrome) it is a condition in which a child is born with an additional copy of its 21st chromosome, its second name is Trisomy 21. In other words, Trisomy 21 and Down Syndrome Treatment refer to the same disorder.
Genes hold the keys how your body looks and works. They are responsible for everything from the color of your hair, how you digest your food. So if something goes wrong with them, then it can have a far-reaching effect. Children with Down syndrome born with an additional chromosome. Chromosomes are bundles of genes, and your body depends only on keeping the correct number. With Down syndrome, this extra chromosome leads to many issues that affect you mentally and physically. Our down syndrome treatment greatly help Down Syndrome children to improve. We provide very effective therapies for the children of age group 2 to 17 years old.
Therapies For Down Syndrome Treatment
Since every Down Syndrome Child is different in terms of severity of symptoms, the techniques used for down syndrome therapy are different for each child.
Most children with down syndrome have hypotonia (low muscle tone) which may slow their physical growth and if the down syndrome treatment is not done, then later in life causes problems like bad posture. Therapy can help them to develop tone and strength of the muscles, and also teaches how to move their bodies in a proper way, which helps them in their day-to-day functioning.
We are providing following therapies for children with down syndrome:-
- BALANCE BOARD THERAPY
- BRAIN GYM THERAPY
- LOOP THERAPY
- LISTENING THERAPY
- REFLEX INTEGRATION THERAPY
- AUDIO VISUAL THERAPY
- PRISM THERAPY
- ORA FACIAL AND LOGOTHERAPY FOR SPEECH DEVELOPMENT
- RUNNING PROGRAM THERAPY
- CYCLING PROGRAM THERAPY
- HANDLE THERAPY
- ART THERAPY
- TACTILE THERAPY
- NEURO THERAPY
- ARCHETYPE THERAPY
- MUSIC THERAPY
- RESPIRATORY PATTERNING THERAPY
- LISTENING THERAPY (AIT)
- READING, MATHS AND ENCYCLOPEDIA PROGRAM
- DIET, NUTRITION & SUPPLEMENTS
All these are the best foreign therapies for Down syndrome treatment.
Down Syndrome Effects
Down Syndrome can have many effects, it is very different for each person and needs a different type of down syndrome treatment. Some will grow themselves to live completely (independently), while others will need more help in caring for themselves. People with Down syndrome symptoms have some physical characteristics in common. For example, they often have a flat nose and small ears. Their mental abilities will vary, but most solve small issues with thinking, logic, and understanding. They will learn and take full advantage of their new skills, but reaching important goals such as walking, talking and developing social skills may take more time.
Causes Of Down Syndrome
In all cases of reproduction, both parents pass their gene to their children. These genes are taken in the chromosomes. When the cells of the child develop, then each cell receives 23 pairs of chromosomes for the total of 46 cells. Half chromosomes are from the mother, and half are from the father.
In Children with Down syndrome, one of the chromosomes is not completely different. The child ends with three copies or an additional partial copy of chromosome 21 instead of two. This extra chromosome creates problems in brain and physical development. Children need proper down syndrome treatment as soon as possible.
Types Of Down Syndrome
There are three types of Down Syndrome:
Trisomy 21 :
Trisomy 21 means that each cell has an additional copy of chromosome 21. This is most common form of Down syndrome.
Mosaicism occurs when a child is born with some extra chromosomes, but not all of them are in the cells. People with mosaic down syndrome have fewer symptoms than trisomy 21.
In this type of down syndrome, children have only one extra part of chromosome 21. There are 46 total chromosomes. However, one of them is an extra piece of chromosome 21 attached.
We provide best foreign therapies for all these types of down syndrome treatment.
Down Syndrome Symptoms
At birth, children with Down syndrome usually have some specific symptoms we can diagnose by:-
- Flat face features
- Small head and ears
- short neck
- Groaning the tongue
- Eyes that bend upwards
- Oddly shaped ears
- Bad muscle tone
A baby with Down syndrome can be born average size, but it will grow more slowly than the unconditional child.
If any of these signs and symptoms of Down syndrome are in your child then your child needs proper treatment.
Children with Down syndrome usually have some degree of developmental disabilities, but it is often mild to moderate. Delay in mental and social development can mean that the child may have:
- Impulsive behavior
- Bad decision
- short attention span
- Slow learning abilities
- People with Down syndrome are also prone to infection.
Health Issues Of Children With Down Syndrome
There are general health problems that can affect any organ system or physical function. Nearly half of those, children with Down syndrome have congenital heart defects.
It can be a major risk for:
- Respiration – system problems
- Hearing difficulties
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Childhood leukemia
- Thyroid status
Why Choose IIAHP
- Best Results in the whole country
- All children are improving
- Many international Techniques under one roof
- Foreign Therapists visit IIAHP twice a year for teaching new techniques to IIAHP Staff.
- Senior IIAHP Staff takes training in foreign countries to keep the team updated about latest techniques for best results.
- Fully air-conditioned office.
- 100% area under CCTV surveillance and parents are allowed to check footage whenever they want to check for any doubts in their mind.
- We Take New Children All Year
- We also give homeopathy.
- The advanced intellectual program that includes Reading, Maths, Encyclopedia etc. for all-round development of the child.
- Home programs also available for distant/foreign parents.
- We give guidance for nutrition, supplements, and diet.
- We provide Autism Treatment, Down Syndrome Treatment, Cerebral Palsy Treatment, Speech Therapy, ADHD Treatment, Dyslexia Treatment, Developmental Delay Treatment, Mental Retardation Treatment, Slow Learners Treatment, and Therapies for Special Needs Children etc.